All Employees must print and fill out the the 4 forms below:
Please also find instructions below for your schedule and employee handbook.
You can view your schedule on the app “Jolt Lite” instructions are here https://support.joltup.com/hc/en-us/articles/215759548-Accept-an-Email-Invitation-for-Jolt
- You are required to update your “preferred availability” any time it changes. Time off requests are “REQUESTS”, when you accepted this position you were told that you are required to work weekends and holidays. Please leave a comment for TIME OFF REQUESTS, the earlier the request is made the better the likelihood of that request being approved. Do not assume that you have the day off since you requested it, IT MUST BE APPROVED.
- Holiday Pay is only paid on Christmas Eve and is time and a half.
- Any release or swaps require a managers approval through the “Jolt Lite” app. A COMMENT IS REQUIRED – excessive releases and swaps will result in less hours or termination
- If you forget to clock in/out please notify a manager
- You are eligible to clock in within 5 minutes prior to your shift, any earlier requires a managers approval.
Instructions for Online Handbook
The Laser Bounce employee handbook is now available online. You are responsible for reading its contents and signing an acknowledgement affirming that you have received and reviewed the Laser Bounce employee handbook.
Further, it is your responsibility to understand and comply with all policies included within the handbook. Questions regarding any Laser Bounce policies should be directed to your supervisor.
To access the online employee handbook type the following URL into your web browser: www.myhandbookonline.com/laserbounce.
You will then be required to log-in using the information provided below:
Company ID: lilaserbounce
Once you have read the employee handbook, select the Employee Acknowledgement tab to complete your acknowledgement.
If you lose or forget the online employee handbook log-in information, contact your manager.